Tuesday 6 October 2015


Sandi OReilly - Artist Directory






About Sandi:

Welcome here. I have been an artist since I was very small and it has continued in some way most of my life. I paint, draw, photograph and love to work with all types of media. Recently, I have taken my love for photography as my primary passion and am enjoying getting behind the lenses again. I shoot all types of subjects, but God's creation of all types seems to draw me the most. I want to expand that into more digital art and am working on some interesting projects I plan to share with you here soon. I hope that you enjoy my work and find something that speaks to you that you would like to make your own. Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. I appreciate you visiting and thank you for stopping by. Sandi O'Reilly

May I suggest viewing the greeting cards, as they are 5x7 and make a wonderful gift that can be framed.

All photographs and artworks in this portfolio are copyrighted and owned by the artist,Sandi O'Reilly. Any publication, reproduction, modification, transmission, transfer, or exploitation of any of the content, for personal or commercial use, whether in whole or in part, without written permission from myself is prohibited. All rights reserved.

FINE ART AMERICA WATERMARKS WILL BE REMOVED ON PURCHASED ARTWORK.







Greensboro, NC - United States







To see Sandi's work in the Christian Art Blog please click <> HERE <>


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.