Monday 19 October 2015

Kim Mlyniec - Artist Directory












About Kim:

I'm Kim Mlyniec wife, mom and artist. I retired from being an x-ray tech of 25 years in 2014. I was an art mom for several years at a local school, teaching the children about different artists and learning to paint. Having had no idea what was next in my life, one day I started painting and realized this was my passion in life. I am a self taught artist that loves to paint with acrylics on canvas. My favorite paintings are of nature and abstract. My Northern Lights collection is a personal favorite of mine. Capturing natures beauty fills my soul. Painting brings me peace and relaxation. Hopefully one day my artwork can fill and bright many homes.

To See Maria's work in the Christian Art Blog please Click <> HERE <>







Homer Glen, IL - United States






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.