Tuesday 8 September 2015


Shelly Weingart - Artist Directory






About Shelly:

Spontaneously taking pictures whenever something grabs my attention, and then uploading the photos to my computer to play with and enhance, is my current addiction and great joy. I work in the mental health field and art is one of the ways I maintain my own mental health. My art is an expression of delight in and gratitude for the beauty God has placed all around us.

I have always loved colors and find great pleasure and meaning in them.

-- Shelly


To see Shelly's work in the Alice Art Blog please click <> HERE <>


And to see Shelly's work in the Christian Artwork Blog pelease click <> HERE <>








Pittsburgh, PA - United States






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.