Wednesday 5 August 2015

Jaz Higgins - Artist's Directory












About Jaz:

Hello! I'm Jaz.

I'm an artist based in Brisbane, Australia...

I specialize mainly in pop surreal, big eyed, lowbrow, whimsical, fantasy, fairytale styles of art. Is that specialized? ;)

My inspiration comes from vintage storybooks, dreams, movies, nursery rhymes, Alice in Wonderland, steampunk, sea creatures, mermaids, museums, art...the list goes on and on.

Thanks for stopping by and having a look at my work!






To see the work of Jaz Higgins in the Alice in Wonderland Blogs please click <> HERE <>








Brisbane, QL - Australia







If you have any questions or commission requests - please email Jaz at link above:

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.