Saturday 11 July 2015

Ruth Hager - Artist's Directory







About Ruth:

I am a fine art photographer from Grand Rapids Michigan and now have a home base in Coarsegold, California. Since 1997, I have been living in an RV, traveling across the United States, Canada and Mexico as well as traveling internationally. Traveling has provided me with countless opportunities to photograph an extensive range of people, places, flora, fauna and anything else that captures my attention. I display my photographs in exhibits and online at http://www.flickr.com/photos/ruthhager and on Facebook. The easiest way to get to my photos on Fine Art America is to use my FAA website address which is http://www.ruth-hager.artistwebsites.com.

My primary goal in exhibiting my photographs is to share some of the beauty that I have found in my travels. If you find that my photos nourish you, please buy one. You will receive many years of pleasure for only a penny or two a day. Thank you to all who have purchased my photographs. I like the thought of my photographs finding places where they will feel right at home. Please email me with any questions or comments about my artwork.

My photo exhibit 'Honoring the Women of the World' has been shown in three West Michigan venues. Fifty of my photos have been published. For ArtPrize 2010 in Grand Rapids Michigan, my entry 'Michigan Wildflowers' was shown at Oppenheimer & Co., Inc. For ArtPrize 2011, my photo assemblage titled 'Descent into Heaven' with images of Antelope Canyon was shown at the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum. My portrait 'Introverts Anonymous Meeting' was exhibited in Festival 2012 Regional Arts Competition in Grand Rapids, Michigan. August 3-5, 2012, I exhibited several small photo montages titled 'Sandstone Sunsongs' and The Heart of Petra' at the New York Premier of Parallax Art Fair, an international art exhibition. My ArtPrize 2012 photo assemblage of the colorful cottages in Asbury Grove entitled 'Coming Home' was shown in City Art Gallery. My photo assemblage titled 'Petra Rocks' was part of the Michigan Collage, Assemblage and Construction (Art) Exhibition shown in Lowell, Michigan, This was a state-wide, jurie competition.


To see Ruth's work in the Nelson Mandela Tribute Blog please click  <> HERE <>








Coarsegold, CA - United States



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.