Monday 20 April 2015

Geraldine Scull - Artists Directory






About Geraldine:

I started taking photos 15 years ago when my first grandchild was born and I've been working at it ever since, my love for photography just get stornger ~ I travel all around New Jersey with my husband and take so many intereting and historic places, we've also been to several startes south of New Jersey as far as Texas and as far as Las Vegas Nevada ! New York City is another favorite shooting arena !

I've been published several times in local magazines, newsletter and newspapers ~ I have been selected on Kodak photo of the day numerous times !~

See Geraldine's work in the Statue Of Liberty Photography Blog at the link  <> HERE <>

See Geraldine's work in the New York Photography Blog at the link  <> HERE <>






Morganville, NJ United States




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.