Friday 6 February 2015

Debbi Vigil - Artists Directory




About Debbi:

I have been painting, drawing, and creating since i was born. My mom (also an artist) always encouraged me; while my dad always discouraged me. Thankfully, i lived with my mom!

I became interested in fashion in the 80's. i graduated as a fashion illustrator from the art institute of colorado in 1991. in 1996 i moved to New York. i worked at webster hall, and trash and vaudeville, then canal jean company as a display manager. I transitioned into graphic design, and then a few years later became a textile designer for an intimate apparel company. i loved it so much that i continued to do textile design for the last 15 + years.

To see Debbi's work in New York - New York Blog please click  <> HERE <>








New York, NY - United States


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.