Thursday 4 December 2014

Vivienne Gucwa - Directory Info
























About Vivienne:

Photography found me a few years ago and I found, in turn, that photography and writing are two of my biggest passions in this world. There is a tremendous amount of beauty and diversity to be found in the landscapes, cityscapes and the spirits of the inhabitants of New York City and nothing makes me happier than the process of sharing that beauty and diversity with the rest of the world.

The majority of my photography and writing can be found on my main photography blog NY Through The Lens that I post to regularly at the link above:



New York, NY - United States

Contact:

If you have a question or wish to contact me regarding my work whether it be for a commercial request, freelance assignment, sponsorship, partnership, or advertising feel free to contact me at my email address below.

I look forward to hearing from you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.