Monday 29 December 2014

Paulette B Wright - Artists Directory












About Paulette:

“If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud.”

- Émile Zola

I have been a photographer for most of my life. Sort of... I've been taking photographs since my Mother showed me how to use her Brownie. I couldn't wait to see what developed when she took that roll of film to be processed. Every camera she had after that I picked up and started shooting. Just recently I found out that my Mother had been the only one who brought a camera to family reunions. Many of the images we (my family) grew up looking at, no one else had ever seen. It wasn't until the digital age that I really started composing my images more selectively. Then when I got my first Nikon DSLR, I was in complete photography heaven!!

Painting outside of my head came later in life. I've been painting for the last 4+ years and don't feel that I can stop now. It's pretty addictive when you stand in front of blank canvases and pour your thoughts and feelings onto it. Whew! Heady stuff!!

I've won a few awards for my work, which makes me feel humble and proud at the same time. I hope you like what you see and consider putting one or two pieces in your kitchen, your office, your den, or some place very special to you.

All images are ©Wright Fine Art and/or ©Paulette B Wright and/or ©PB Wright and/or ©pbw.

No permission given for posting anywhere but where I post on my pages and when Geordie posts on his NY Blogs.

To see Paulette's work in the NY Photography Blog please click   <> HERE <>


To see Paulette's work in the Statue of Liberty Blog please click   <> HERE <>








Raleigh, NC - United States





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.