Tuesday 18 November 2014

Anthony Sacco - Artists Directory






www.photocatphoto.com









About Anthony:

My passion for photography started over 20 years ago when I first bought my ..and still favorite camera, the Nikon FM2n. I attendend college courses in photography, and even taught a few classes. As a full time Electronic Engineer, I still try to find time to pursue the passion to create unique images . I believe the person and not the camera creates the photograph. I enjoy photographing all types of things, from capturing the moment of impact of a water drop,capturing infrared scenes ,or photographing people and pets. Being out in nature and the great outdoors, capturing moments in time is addicting. I currently use Digital Nikon DSLRS and Film SLR's.

Someone asked me what type of photography I liked to do best. After thinking about it for a while, I wanted to capture images that set me apart from other photographers. So I try to be creative, and seek out more difficult and sometimes expensive ways to create unique art photos.

To See Anthony's Work In The Statue Of Liberty Blog Please Click <> HERE <>

And To See Anthony's Work In The New York Blog Please Click <> HERE <>



Clifton, NJ - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.