Tuesday 28 October 2014

Joe Bledsoe - Directoty Info





Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information












About Joe:

I am a 50 yr old Native American who has been doing Art and Photography most of my life. I graduated in 2006 with a B.A.S. from Wartburg College in Iowa. I currently live in Eldorado,Arkansas I enjoy all facets of photography but enjoy Wildlife and Nature Photography the most. I give thanks to God for all my talent and thank my dad for keeping me interested in Photography during my youth. Ihave also been doing artwork my entire life. I started painting with acrylics a few years ago. I have used nearly every medium ive had the opportunity to use.



Eldorado, AR - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.